Monday, August 25, 2008

Lucy Lu Needs Help

For those who may or may not be following the Adventures of Lucy Lu, she is in need. She has recently lost her J O B,and that stinks. With the economy being slow I bet she is having some difficulty in finding employment. From the video she did on the Tropical Storm, I suggest she not go to work for the weather channel. First of all her boss must be a clown for firing her. How dumb is that, had to be a jealous women. Anyway lets do some words of encouragement for her. And wish her well in whatever life throws at her.
I think she tremendous potential in writing a book. She can make it simple and fun and write in for children. Be creative is her Lucy Lu adventures.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Gee thanks. I just had an opportunity to read this . . .how thoughtful of you. Yes, I do enjoy writing, however, never thought of writing a children's book. I suppose though my comedic and lighthearted nature would make it easy for me to write a children’s book. See you at the book signing!

p.s. it was a jealous man